- Who We Are
- Membership And Benefits
- Training and Services
- Facts & Figures
TIANB is connected with various employment agencies throughout New Brunswick. This portal is designed to help the employer with a cost effective way to advertise a job posting. The information will be read by employment counsellors/development officers and individuals from every region of the province.
All TIANB members can place recruitment ads for FREE.
All ads will remain on the job board for one month maximum. Ads can be resubmitted as necessary.
To post a job, please follow these easy steps:
1. Submit your job posting, in 200 words maximum, to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please send the posting in both official languages
3. The following information must be available to TIANB at the time of submission;
• contact information of employer (will not be made public if requested)
• commencement of employment or contract start date
• brief description of requirements including title, hours and location of work, language requirements
The job posting will be mounted within five business days of receipt in the language(s) provided.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, (506) 458-5646 or toll free 1(800) 668-5313.
Wondering what the going rate is? Use the HR tool kit for job description templates.
Use the national occupational standards created by your tourism industry
Check out the Labour market information provided by the Government of Canada
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible to maximize room revenues for all Coastal Inn hotels utilizing yield strategies and distribution channel management. The incumbent will be responsible to monitor and drive all activities for increased sales and market build through traditional distribution channels as well as innovative campaigns to penetrate new markets.
Reports to the General Manager, Coastal Inn Moncton.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
General Manager, Coastal Inn Moncton
502 Kennedy St, Dieppe, NB, E1A 5Y7
Or fax to: 506.857.1957.
Deadline for Applications is APRIL 30, 2013