- Who We Are
- Membership And Benefits
- Training and Services
- Facts & Figures
This three hour workshop is designed to assist the participant in the development of the interpersonal skills and social professionalism necessary to build quality relationships with co-workers and customers and build their confidence in the workplace.
This interactive workshop is designed to assist participants who are new or returning to the workforce in the development of their interpersonal and employable skills. It focuses on the social professionalism necessary to build quality relationships with co-workers and customers and gives strategies on building confidence in the workplace.
• Understand the importance of various social behaviors.
• Understand how to present yourself positively and professionally.
• Identify the importance of effective and professional communication in a variety of work situations.
• Understand the responsibility of communicating with technology.
• Understand the importance of courtesy to others in both personal and professional situations.
• Understand how to handle difficult situations with confidence.
• Build successful relationships with individuals in the workplace.
Participants will receive a Provincial certificate of completion.
Contact 1(800) 668-5313 or Email to book a class or learn more.