- Who We Are
- Membership And Benefits
- Training and Services
- Facts & Figures
The Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick (TIANB) is the leading advocate for tourism issues in the province of New Brunswick. As a representative and industry driven organization, the Association provides leadership and direction, working with partners and stakeholders at the Provincial, Atlantic and National levels to ensure the continued success of a competitive, progressive and sustainable business environment, fostering health and sustained growth to the New Brunswick tourism industry.
• being a strong voice for the tourism industry in NB
• providing relevant information and networking opportunities to its members, shaping and sustaining a vision of tourism
• working to promote tourism as a career and therefore, contributing to reduce the labour shortage in the world's fastest growing industry
• offering a wide range of nationally recognized training programs and services
• offering valuable benefits that can help reduce the operating costs of running a business.
• By working closely with our members
• By establishing solid partnerships with key stakeholders
• By defending our industry's fundamental needs
• By having a short, medium and long term vision
• By making sure our results match our objectives: One Clear Stand, One Clear Voice!
• Advocacy and Leadership
• Partnerships and Alliances
• Inclusion and Direction
• Shaping and Sustaining a Vision of Tourism
• Consultation and Communication
• Annual Events
• Making the Tourism Industry's Voice Heard
• Priorities and Relevance
• Training and Professional Development for better Recruitment, Retention and Productivity
• Improving your presence on the Web
• Working towards reducing labour shortage
TIANB's mission is to act as the provincial tourism and hospitality organization of New Brunswick, existing to fulfill the needs of its membership, in cooperation with both private and public sector partners.
Through adherence to six principles, TIANB accomplishes its mission, and fulfills its commitment to members. These principles are:
To exist as an organization driven by and for its membership
To provide proactive and consultative leadership
To be representative of all geographic areas, tourism sectors and New Brunswick's two linguistic groups
To enhance cooperation between partners
To offer products and services of value to its members
To perform as an agent for change within New Brunswick's tourism industry
The Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick is committed to be a representative, industry driven organization which provides leadership and direction, making tourism and hospitality the leading and most viably sustainable industry in New Brunswick.