TIANB's mission is to act as the provincial tourism and hospitality organization of New Brunswick, existing to fulfill the needs of its membership, in cooperation with both private and public sector partners.
Through adherence to six principles, TIANB accomplishes its mission, and fulfills its commitment to members. These principles are:
- To exist as an organization driven by and for its membership
- To provide proactive and consultative leadership
- To be representative of all geographic areas, tourism sectors and New Brunswick's two linguistic groups
- To enhance cooperation between partners
- To offer products and services of value to its members
- To perform as an agent for change within New Brunswick's tourism industry