Date: February 20, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Location: Centre des arts et de la culture de Dieppe, 331 Acadie Avenue, Dieppe, NB
Host Partners: TIANB and Experience Acadie
1:00 – 1:20 : Greetings from partners
1:20 – 1:45 : Destination Canada – Presentation
1:45 – 2:30 : Moderated Tourism Town Hall
• Charlotte Bell, President and CEO, Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC)
• Sébastien Dubois, Executive Director, Industry Partnerships, Destination Canada (DC)
• Ginette Doiron, Chair, Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick (TIANB) • Claude Degrâce, Secretary-Treasurer, Atlantic Canada Acadian Tourism Commission (ACATC)
• Patricia Dunnett, Board Member, Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (ITAC)
Moderator: Thomas Raffy, President and CEO, Conseil Economique du NB inc.
TIAC’s Tourism Town Hall series is event partnership between the Tourism Industry Association of Canada, Destination Canada and the local host partner. Tourism Town Halls provide an opportunity to engage small and medium-sized business owner operators across Canada to better understand efforts being made on national tourism issues. Town Halls will allow owner-operators to provide first hand input on issues affecting their business and the tourism industry such as; marketing, export readiness, government policies, business development. Tourism Town Halls provide a front-line forum exposure for governments, the Tourism Industry Association of Canada, Destination Canada, local partners and sponsors to engage with small and medium-sized business owner operators across Canada.
• Allow owner operators to provide first hand input on issues affecting their business and the industry
• Engage with SME owner-operators across Canada to better understand efforts being made on national tourism issues
• Provide in market localized front-line forum exposer for DC, TIAC, GOC and sponsors